Medical and Psychology Translation
Both medicine and science in general are fields of continuous development. To realize this, one only has to look at the sheer number of publications:
more than 1.5 million scientific articles were published in 2012 alone.
Macondo Translations translates your articles, clinical trials, doctoral theses, communication, posters for conferences, and any other texts within
the field of science. We base our work on profound knowledge in this field, as well as on continuous expansion of this knowledge.
Furthermore, we collaborate with professionals in this field.
Cars have been facilitating our lives for a long time. At the same time, they are a sector of continuous development,
and also demonstrate the latest trends in technology and the economy. Whether your company produces cars or sells them, Macondo Translations
provides you with the services you need: we translate manuals, projects, software, corporate communications, and marketing texts.
We translate everything you need for your company to be successful where you want it to be.
If you need any other technical translation, don’t hesitate to contact Macondo Translations.
Legal texts are translated by a translator who is certified by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The translator signs and stamps the document,
thereby attesting that it is a faithful and complete translation of the original.
Certified translations are usually needed for presenting any kind of documentation in a foreign language to authorities,
as only certified translations have the same legal value as the original document.
Software and Website Localization
Considering that only 27% of all online content is available in Spanish, who better than you to show us the remaining 73%?
Macondo Translations believes that users are crucial to the Internet. For this reason, our localization aims to achieve the most accessible and
practical result for users.
Do you want your app to reach further? Macondo Translations localizes it so that your clients can use all of its functions in their own language.
sin compromiso. Le contestaremos en menos de 12h.
Soy Inés Fernández Taboada‚ licenciada en Traducción e Interpretación por la Universidad de Granada y Traductora e Intérprete Jurada nombrada por el
Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores.
Traduzco alemán e inglés a español y viceversa. Mis campos de especialidad son la traducción científico-médica‚
la traducción técnica y la localización de software y apps. ¿En qué puedo ayudarle?
No dude en ponerse en contacto